Sunday, November 2, 2008

Virginia


I thought it was about time to post some pictures of our trip. This is inside Luray Caverns. It's a beautiful place and such a different type of cave than Carlsbad Caverns. Luray seems to be more interactive because the cavern isn't as tall so you feel like you are right in the middle of the beauty.








I've also officially decided it's much more fun to experience things through my kiddo. He loved the caves! "Wrock" "wrock" that's all he kept saying--he loves rocks!










I'd also like to take this time to mention that my family rocks. This was about the best cake I've ever eaten. My sister-in-law made this cake and it was really beautiful before we started eating it. ;) That icing was really fantastic and I definitely need to get that recipe. Every time I make frosting it's thin and runny--look at how thick that stuff is!



Sorry for a rambling post.

No comments: